PLANNING CONSULTANT, CORK (MINIMUM GRADUATE PLANNER LEVEL)
Established in 2010, Coakley O’Neill Town Planning Ltd is a Cork-based planning consultancy with a strong local and national, public and private client profile. We provide the full range of planning consultancy services across a range of sectors.
We now have a vacancy in our office in Cork for a Planner, at a minimum of Graduate level, offered on a temporary (1 year) basis initially, with progression to a permanent role for the right person.
- Hold a qualification in planning (RTPI/IPI accredited);
- Possess good professional knowledge and skills, with good attention to detail;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess good organisational and time management skills;
- Possess an understanding of current Irish town planning issues and the town planning process;
- A full driving licence and access to a car;
- Strong team working capabilities, and reliability to work solely.
- Possess good IT, GIS, business/commercial and/or presentation skills.We offer a varied workload in Cork and across the country, with good opportunities for CPD, the chance to lead on projects in the short-term (depending on ability), and the potential for career progression within the company for the right person. We offer excellent annual leave arrangements, and the IPI professional membership fee.
Applications in the form of an up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter setting out your key skills and attributes relative to the essential and desirable criteria set out above, as well as your career prospects and salary expectations, should be made in writing by 21st September, 2018 to The Directors, Coakley O’Neill Town Planning Limited, NSC Campus, Mahon, Cork T12 XY2N or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We intend to hold interviews during the week commencing 24th September, 2018.